Sopra Steria, a recognized European technology leader in consulting, digital services and software development, is ramping up efforts in the field of AI and investing heavily in synthetic AI. In particular, the Group will consolidate all its tools into a single platform called Ingine.
Innovative AI has the potential to significantly impact productivity and performance in a number of areas. Aware of the paradigm shift brought about by this technological revolution and building on previous experience in AI, Sopra Steria is accelerating its investment in artificial intelligence, coordinated through a cross-functional program capabilities to drive enterprise AI adoption and help customers develop reliable solutions.
Its investments target the following priorities:
- Rapidly integrating AI technologies throughout the software engineering business in order to optimise software development and maintenance.
- Establishing a European skills hub bringing together AI experts in order to build up comprehensive expertise in the field.
- Being able to support Sopra Steria’s clients as they implement and roll out generative AI in their processes.
- Working in close cooperation with with Sopra Steria’s partners to implement the best technological solutions combining research, classic AI, and generative AI.
- Preparing for and checking compliance with the ethical standards and regulations required to implement AI solutions.
Increase productivity and improve collaborative work
Sopra Steria will bring together all of its AI-related methods and tools to expand the capabilities of its software engineering platform, Ingine. This extensible platform will notably include all collaborative software, code generation, and testing tools. Its goal is to increase productivity, reduce time to market, and improve the quality of software solutions developed for customers. Ingine is available to all 10,000 of the Group’s developers worldwide. It will then be made available to all employees of the Group.
“AI is a key component of our industry and has been an integral part of our solutions for over 5 years. The recent acceleration in this field has led us to merge our existing activities and commission our tools and methodologies on a single platform. Ingine is a highly scalable platform that will enable our teams, in addition to our 4,000 Data and AI experts, to fully assimilate AI, so that we can increase our productivity and deliver faster results for our customers.”
Mohamed Sijelmassi, Chief Technology Officer at Sopra Steria.