VIVOTEK, the global leading IP surveillance solution provider, is proud to announce the launch of its highly anticipated cloud-based video surveillance as a service (VSaaS), VORTEX, in the United States, marking not only the company’s grand debut in the subscriptions market but also its ability to consolidate camera, app, web, cloud, and deep learning technology into a cohesive and powerful AI surveillance solution.
To celebrate the successful launch of VORTEX and rapidly gain market exposure, VIVOTEK is offering its VORTEX video management software and cloud storage service for a free license with any VORTEX cameras purchased between September 1 and December 31, 2022.
VORTEX is a major breakthrough of VIVOTEK end-to-end surveillance solution for VSaaS, It’s also VIVOTEK’s first step in transitioning to a subscription-based model. VORTEX provides intelligent and easy-to-use data analysis services. What’s more, its hybrid cloud architecture allows it to transcend conventional storage frameworks. No longer is dedicated video management software or centralized management systems required to manage and process video data. Now, video data can be stored and analyzed via edge computing directly within the camera and backup in the cloud, significantly reducing time, cost, and bandwidth limitations of the past.”
Receive push notifications of deep-learning-based events on your smart device in real-time to never miss important messages again. With VORTEX, a highly integrated cloud service, managing a surveillance system is more effective and easier than ever before.” ShengFu Cheng, Vice President of Strategic Business at VIVOTEK.
The five advantages of VORTEX for SMB expansion:
- Wide Camera Selection: 2-12 MP resolution, bullet, dome, turret, and 360-degree fisheye camera from entry-level to high-end model to meet different budget limitations and installation scenarios.
- Crystal Clear Image Quality: Smart IR and WDR technologies to greatly elevate visibility in the most demanding environments.
- Edge AI Analytics: Intelligent object recognition technology to accurately detect intrusion, line-crossing, and loitering detection of people and vehicles; with real-time notifications.
- Hassle-Free, Zero Configuration: Install the system app by scanning a QR code and enjoy automatic firmware and AI software updates.
- Trustworthy and Reliable: Locally designed, produced, and manufactured in Taiwan, VIVOTEK has built a strong brand reputation over its 22 years in the IP surveillance industry.
VORTEX features powerful AI video analysis technologies, upgraded real-time detection and post-hoc search functionality, and state-of-the-art deep search algorithms to convert metadata into searchable and quantifiable information and refine people, vehicle, and environment detection accuracy over time. In addition to real-time alerts, VORTEX is capable of sieving through big data to identify or follow past events, and its hybrid cloud architecture allows for unlimited cloud archives, automatic backup, event management, and instant sharing. All these features are merged seamlessly to maximize operational efficiency and storage reliability while minimizing network interruptions and downtime.
VORTEX is a comprehensive end-to-end AI surveillance solution that seamlessly integrates deep-learning-based network cameras, and clouds video management software, and caters to the diverse needs of VIVOTEK customers. Product training courses are also available to ensure the best surveillance experience.