UVDI Introduces Next Generation UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer Equipped with IoT Smart Device Communications
Today at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) Conference, UVDI is proud to introduce the next generation UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer now equipped with UV Smart Connect™ cloud communications technology making it even easier and more efficient to use. The newest UVDI-360 features the same independently proven effectiveness and user safety features trusted by over 1,100 hospitals worldwide.
UV Smart Connect™ technology simplifies device usage, fleet management and device servicing with automatic, real-time Smart Device communications. Instant UV Smart Connect™ cloud communications are driven by advanced cellular and wireless technology, connecting the UVDI-360 to UVDI’s easy-to-use, cloud-based operator portal.
- Automatic, real-time transfer of device usage data to the cloud
- 24-7 device health monitoring by UVDI and end user notifications
- Automated over-the-air (OTA) software updates for continuous device improvement
- Secure dual network connectivity via cellular and Wi-Fi communications
- Offline communications enabled through an onboard battery
- Intuitive remote control included, allowing approximately 45 feet of range through walls
- Enhanced servicing via remote device monitoring as well as a detachable power cord
As Healthcare professionals are more time-stretched than ever, they should not have to make tradeoffs when it comes to UV room disinfection efficacy and ease of use, The addition of advanced UV Smart Connect™ technology streamlines UVDI-360 device operation and fleet management, while still delivering the same proven efficacy trusted by hospitals around the world.” Peter Veloz, CEO, UVDI
The UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer equipped with UV Smart Connect™ will be available for healthcare facilities in the United States in Q3 2022 – and available outside-of-the United States by the end of 2022.